Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Student I am once again!

Well well well...I am officially a student once again. It has to be a dream come true now that I have been reassigned as a student, but this time a graduate student. I am not full-time yet, but I hope to be in the spring. Some may say I am all over the place with my ideas and my plan for life, but really I am experimenting with some things and settling on some more. I have decided to go back to school because I feel most comfortable in the academic setting at times, especially when it comes to advancing myself in the career world. No jobs were circulating my way, but what was circulating in my head was the idea to pursue my newly found career path through graduate studies in Public Health.

Public Health will give me the opportunity to learn about health communication, health education, sending messages to people about health risks and creating new programs to reverse the negative affects. I have high hopes for this program, especially for what I want to do. It will open me up to learn more about health related problems, social behaviors among people and so on and so forth. I have two classes this semester, so let's see how they go!

More to come...

No comments: