Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Back in Business

Phew...I am back and ready to go. No, I didn't fly off to Italy again or go on a mini road trip this weekend. Mentally and physically I feel whole again- maybe it was that early morning workout today or the sleepover I had at my house with the fam. Hmm...whatever it was or whoever it was, thanks. I am ready to take on this week and when I say take on, I mean really get on my grind.

As academia would have it, I have about 5 million (or just 5) things due this week and I have little time left to finish it. But in the meantime, I am working on grad applications, studying for the GRE AND writing for my new internship at Philly Magazine. I am officially (they added my name to the contributors page) a writer for the BE WELL PHILLY.com website! I am starting a vegetarian/ vegan special blog on the website to welcome readers into the veg world. Not to mention I am using my job at Horizons to give me an inside look on what people want to know about the veg world and what I know enough to tell them. Very excited...check the site www.bewellphilly.com for updated blog posts and articles on healthy living tips, events going on in the city, new fitness advice, etc etc. It is honestly something worth looking at!

Who knows maybe I have a future in this vegetarian counseling/ writing thing huh? :)

Lyric of the week: "Can't stop, won't stop"---young gunz

No comments: