Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fajitas for the Veg

Yummmmmmy. I went to eat at Las Margaritas yesterday and had vegetarian fajitas for lunch. I was impressed with how cheap the prices were, especially because the portion sizes were the normal dinner size! I couldn't even finish my meal and with the side of corn tortillas, as well as the refried beans and rice, there was absolutely no room left in my stomach for it all!

The vegetarian fajitas came out sizzling. The plate was filled with mushrooms, peppers, onions, guacamole and more! I rolled up the warm corn tortillas with the vegetables, topped off with beans, guacamole and hot salsa. De-li-cious! Absolutely tasty and authentic Mexican food.

The seasoning of the vegetables and the spice of the salsa gave my mouth just what it deserved- a tasty sit-down lunch meal for about half the cost of other lunch dishes. Las Margaritas food has it going on, not to mention the ambiance is perfect to really feel the Mexican vibe.

Whoever said that Mexican food was filled with pork, beef and chicken?! Not true when there are so many vegetarian dishes and sides to choose from- just make sure to ask for no cheese or sour cream on anything if you are vegan because sometimes they forget!

No comments: